If, like us, you not only enjoy a good cup of coffee but you also enjoy the process of preparation (the aroma alone is enough to send us weak at the knees) but you don’t have the time to grind your own beans then this Francis Francis X8 iperEspresso ‘One Touch’ Expresso Machine, which uses Illy iperEspresso capsules, is sure not to disappoint.
Utalising a patented two stage process to create ‘intensely aromatic, full-bodied espresso with rich, velvety crema that lasts and lasts’ (easy, tiger) the Francis Francis X8 iperEspresso ‘One Touch’ Expresso Machine not only offers convenience but its bold, retro inspired styling is positively guaranteed to grace any kitchen.
Francis Francis X8 iperEspresso Machine Key Features:
- Simple LED display guides user
- No contact between machine and coffee inside the capsule for a clean system
- Capsule fits directly inside machine and is automatically expelled
- Auto-frothing “pannarello” wand for café-quality cappuccino
- Manual shut off lets you control cup volume
- Automatic decalcification program
- Stainless steel-lined aluminum thermal block
- 22 ounce water tank (approx. 14-20 servings)
- 15 bar pump
- Durable ABS plastic body
- Works exclusively with illy iperEspresso capsules
- Available in black
The Francis Francis X8 iperEspresso ‘One Touch’ Expresso Machine retails for $495 but, if good coffee matters, it’s certainly a worthy addition to any household.